It has definitely been a month of many firsts: from introducing the game-changing Market Place, to the next challenge in the journey and story of the COBI’s, things have been moving forward at a brisk pace. One of the most important things for the team at Bullieverse is to ensure that the community we’ve grown here gets the best experience out of being a Citizen of Bulliever Island, and our Devs have outdone themselves, solving some of our biggest challenges with creating the Market Place and saving us a huge mass of expenditure! Expenditure that can now be funneled into furthering our refinements toward making Bullieverse an even more immersive world. Oh but wait, we’ve already begun!
It needs no further statement from our end on the infinite potential that Market Place has now made accessible to all of us here. Instead of just stopping with potential, we’ve already begun refining the experience and activating a host of functionality. This, we assure you, is but the beginning of Market Place’s true realization! Stick with us over the coming weeks to be a part of this revolutionary development!
- We’ve audited and deployed smart contracts for Market Place
- We have also ensured that the new loot boxes created are in ERC1155 standard. What does this mean for you right now or in the future?
- More secure transactions with faster payment verification, failing which, the transaction is reversible!
- Trade groups of varied asset types in a single contract: Sell item groups such as armor sets and tokens from your collection in one go!
- Allows faster transactions with a much lower gas fee!
- We have also enabled EIP712-based listing and buying. Better user experience across the board.
- RBULL Staking rewards issued to all participants(Yay! Yay! Yay!)
- The Bullieversary loot boxes created were sought after by everyone in the community.
- One can open/mint/burn loot boxes.
- Contracts and API for PaytoOpen Lootbox Model implemented
- We also worked on multiple contracts for the Marketplace. Lootbox Contract, Redeemer Contract, and Cancellation Registry Contracts. We kept our dev team awake for weeks before, during, and after the launch.
- Finally, we are moving Bear Hunt to a free-to-play model for mass user adoption! The more the number of gamers, the bigger the community, and more the excitement. We are going to explode with users in this #HotBullSummer.
Necrodemic — Game Upgrades
As we step into September, we step closer and closer to the next chapter in the journey of the brave Citizens of Bulliever Island: Necrodemic! The bulls travel through the portal to face waves of Un-dead Bears… With only a few weeks to go until the Bulls meet their first wave of the Necrodemics, we continue to refine and add layers to the level to ensure that this new chapter shocks and challenges each of you!
Signs of a mysterious, hidden sublevel(you read that right!) have been spotted among the trees! We are incredibly excited to allow you to experience the game in its newest avatar and receive your indispensable feedback to grow this game and our community! Gear up, Bulls, there are some deadly waves in this storm approaching the Island!
Updates on Necrodemic:(Signs of things coming your way)
- Texture addition guns! Flamethrower gun gonna be more rave.
- Gun Changer Boxes and Random Gun Boxes are dotted through the world!
- Max ammo: Grenades as a reward! Buy Grenades: Supplies replenished! Let’s have it both ways!
Necrodemic game updates.
- Corrosive Alert! New “Acid Damage” effect added for players: Burns player health over time when active!
- Undead with different powers waiting to take you to the grave.
- Headshots get boom-tastic with new head explosion visuals added to enemies(In contrast, one enemy is rather explosive all over!)
- “Juicy” new sublevel in Darkforest: A portal to a room shrouded in the trees?!
- Introducing the ability to theme and customise shop rooms!
- A deep-purple portal has been built! Keep guessing where this one leads.
- Improved interactions with portals for Bulls to warp into different places!
- Hold on a hot second! Bears are delayed by 3 seconds to teleport if a player teleports using a portal!
- Combat just got more experiential, Bulls! Experience the thrill of the fight with our new Enemy Combat Audio suite that includes, but is not restricted to:
- Attack Audios
- Grunts from taking damage
- Body Shot Impacts
- Head Shot Impacts
- Explosion Death Audio
Minor Game Tweaks:
- Double/triple-fire-rates switching is now more efficient!
- Double Tap is now applicable irrespective of position on the perk list!
- Upgraded Sprint Fire is now impervious to effects from other perks: Serves as a flat rate damage additive
- An updated, more efficient UI in the following interactions:
- Main Menu
- Loading Screen
- Shops (both Sticky Nickys & Juicy Joe’s!)
- Death Screen
- Tab Screen
- Settings Screens (Graphics, Audio, Gameplay, and Keybinding pages)
- Perk upgrades purchasing refinement
Bullieverse is an Open Metaverse where NFTs come to life through an immersive gaming experience built on the Unreal engine. This ecosystem is rapidly expanding, with new players joining the community, and new games being created with in-game assets & fair incentives, aligned alongside Web3 ethos. Through Bullieverse DAO, Bullieverse will progressively decentralize to become a community-owned metaverse governed by the $Bull token holders.
🐂🏝️ Join Bullieverse Social Channels: