May 27th is an important milestone for all of us at Bullieverse. We are now live with our play-to-mint game, constituting all levels.
It’s been a lot of patience and constructive feedback from the community, amazing backing and support from investors and partners and hard work from the excellent team we have. To ensure we have a smooth rollout, we wanted to provide you with some information on the Bear Hunt game.
On May 27th, you can visit our website and go through the following steps to play the game.
Step 1 :
As soon as you enter the website, you will have the opportunity to choose between signing in with your email address(if you have an already existing account) or signing up with your wallet. Choose whichever option suits you best. Don’t forget to have your bull NFT in your wallet.
Immediately after signing in, you will be able to view your wallet address along with a person icon to the right of your screen and a prompt asking you to complete your profile adjacent to it. Click the Add Your Email button, to complete your profile. On clicking the button, you will be directed to the update account page.
In the update account page, fill in your email id and set your password for future access.
Click the Update button after typing your email address and password.
On submitting, the update button, you will be redirected back to the main page of the dashboard, only that this time, you will have an email address attached to your account next to the profile icon and a unique key, identifying your Bulliever id. With your wallet address remaining in the same position as before.
Now that you have set up your account, let us walk you through different tabs.
Major Spoiler Alert!
We have a bunch of exciting things lined up for you in the future and the following tabs capture the gist of it. As you hover over them or when you click on them, you will get the coming soon prompt.
On scrolling down, you will get to view a summary of your existing inventory. These being
- Avatars Owned: Number of NFTs you hold.
- Land Owned: How much land you own in Bullieverse(Future Alert)
- Items Owned: The In-game assets you possess
You will also have the chance to view your entire inventory by clicking the Inventory option on the left of the screen. This will give you a detailed view of what you own in the Metaverse.
Let us get to the juicy part now.
Now that you have a basic understanding of the dashboard, let us dive deep into the game. Click on the Game Store option in the Navigation bar and voila. The moment all of you have been waiting for. Click on the Download Bear Hunt game button. Post that, choose whichever type of OS you want the game downloaded for. This walkthrough is for windows.
On choosing windows, a 2.1GB zip file will get downloaded. Post the download, extract the contents of the zip file. The extracted zip file will contain,
1. Bear-Hunt-PC_V1 zip file
2. ReadMeWindows file
Extract the contents of the Bear-Hun-PC_V1 zip file. This will give you the following folder contents.
Move into the Bear-Hunt-PC_V1 folder.
Move into the Bear-Hunt-PC folder.
Click the BearHunt application file to hunt the bears and Mint NFTs.
Once you have finished playing the game, these are your steps to minting your bear.
Get back to your dashboard on the website and click the Claim Bears section in the Nav Bar.
To the left of your screen, you will have two icons. A bear icon and a windows icon.
On clicking the Bear icon(Default icon), you will get to see your bear profile. You will have your pfp, name and wallet address. Adjacent to that, you will have the following summary:
- My Bears: Total number of bears you possess. (Hibernated + Not Hibernated)
- Unclaimed Bears: The total number of unclaimed bears(Bears not minted)
- Hibernated Bears: The total bears you have hibernated.
Below that you will have the My Bears, Unclaimed Bears section.
- My Bears section — You will know which of your bears are not in hibernation and which are the ones in Hibernation based on the toggle present. This section house bears which you have already minted.
- Unclaimed Bears section: Once you finish the game and kill the boss bear, this is the section where you need to mint your bear to move them into My Bears section.
In this section, you will also have the Connect Wallet button. This button will display, if your wallet is not connected. If the wallet is connected but in a different network, the same button will prompt you to Switch Network. If you are connected, then the Hibernate button will be displayed.
Step 11: (Unclaimed Bears Section — How to Mint a Bear)
Please note that apart from the mint process, in order for you to be able to use your bear in the metaverse and future games as an avatar, you will need to hibernate it. Bears that haven’t been through the hibernation process, will remain a PFP NFT, and will not have any utility in our Metaverse/Games.
- As soon you finish the game, you will be able to see a black bear placeholder image in the Unclaimed bear section.
- From the backend, a bear gets randomly assigned via the VRF process using our Chainlink integration.
- Post the random assignment, you will be able to witness your bear with a Mint Shortly button as shown below.
4. After this, every day at 12:00 PM UTC, we will add the whitelist of these IDs into the contract.
5. Once the above process in step 4 is completed, you will be able to see the same bear with Mint . Refer to the image below.
7.Once you mint the bear with a blockchain transaction, the bear will move to My Bears section.
Step 12: (My Bears Section — How to Hibernate your Bear)
In this section, you will have two toggles, the Awake and Hibernated.
- This section houses all the bears that are not hibernated.
- To Hibernate a bear, choose the bear and select Hibernate. In the image above it shows as Connect Wallet(Explained about this button above)
- The selected bear will move to Hibernated section.
- From the Hibernated section to De-Hibernate the bear, choose the Hibernated bear and follow the same process to De-Hibernate it.
On toggling to the windows icon below the bear icon, you will get to see all the bulls that are there in the ecosystem with an option to filter them based on their ID or their hunt status.
Toggle to the My Bulls section and you will be able to view your own dope collection.
Bullieverse is an Open World Metaverse developed for the community of players and creators. It offers users/players a truly immersive environment and opportunities to monetize their time and loyalty in Bullieverse with its unique NFTs. Users can own NFTs, use them to play games, asset owners can rent and lease their assets to others in the community, and more. Built for the Web 3.0 citizens, this unique gaming ecosystem will be owned by the Web 3.0 citizens as players start owning the $BULL tokens.
Become a Citizen of Bulliever Island (COBI) today!
🐂🏝️ Join Bullieverse Social Channels: